To guarantee perfect images these instructions must be followed:
1) All lights including lamps turned ON – and ceiling fan blades OFF
2) All blinds and window treatments all the way OPEN
3) All bathroom counter tops clear of extraneous personal items and toiletries
4) Beds made and night stands cleared
5) ALL PETS, pet toys, and pet beds put away – or on a leash out of camera angle
6) Pool pumps and waterfalls/fountains ON
7) Kitchen counters clear of all minor appliances, food items, dishwashing soap, paper towel holders, etc.
8) ALL VEHICLES (including the agent’s) parked in the garage or across the street and down a house or two– so the driveway is clear and open
1) Same list as day shots PLUS all lights (interior and exterior) turned on – including pool and all yard/landscaping lights. If they are on a timer, adjust them accordingly so they are on prior to my arrival.
2) I have a 15-20 minute window of “the golden hour” to capture the cobalt blue skies for my night shots. Stay away from ALL windows of the house at that time and do not stop me to ask questions about the shoot. With long night time exposures this leaves little room for error or interruption.
These are not suggestions. These are mandatory for you and I to get the best results. If this list is not adhered to it slows me down and there will be additional charges or fewer final images.
I shoot with a very wide-angle lens and I shoot 9 exposures of each angle – so it’s imperative that all people and pets be out of the way – including in mirror reflections during the shoot.
Thank you for helping with this list and I look forward to working with you!