To guarantee perfect images these instructions must be followed:
A standard home takes 45 – 75 minutes to shoot. Many angles look out open doors and hallways into other rooms. Please have the entire house photo ready to your standards when I arrive so as to not slow down the shoot.
1) All lights including lamps turned ON – and ceiling fan blades OFF
2) All blinds and window treatments all the way OPEN
3) All bathroom counter tops clear of extraneous personal items and toiletries
4) Beds made and night stands cleared
5) ALL PETS, pet toys, and pet beds put away – or on a leash out of camera angle
6) Pool pumps and waterfalls/fountains ON
7) Kitchen counters clear of all minor appliances, food items, dishwashing soap, paper towel holders, etc.
8) ALL VEHICLES (including the agent’s) parked in the garage or across the street and down a house or two– so the driveway is clear and open
9) Please have ALL SPRINKLER TIMERS UNPLUGGED OR TURNED OFF for the shoot day.
1) SAME LIST AS DAY SHOTS PLUS all lights (interior and exterior) turned on – including pool, spa and all yard/landscaping lights. If they are on a timer, please adjust them accordingly so they are on prior to my arrival. Lights on photo cells will turn on before I need them.
2) I have a 15-20 minute window of“the golden hour” to capture the cobalt blue skies for my night shots. Please stay away from ALL windows of the house at that time and do not stop me to ask questions about the shoot.
These are not suggestions. These are mandatory for you and I to get the best results and gorgeous images of your home. If this list is not adhered to it slows me down and I may not get enough final images and there may be additional charges.
I shoot with a very wide-angle lens and I shoot 9 exposures of each angle – so it’s imperative that all people and pets be out of the way – including in mirror reflections during the shoot.
Thank you for helping with this list and I look forward to working with you!